General Terms and Conditions
1. The rental contract is established between the landlord as the respective owner and the tenant.
2. The copy of the rental agreement must be signed and returned to us by the day of arrival. A phone reservation, a reservation by fax, online, or via email requires the written confirmation of both parties. Failure to do so will result in us not being bound to the reservation and will not keep the reservation valid.
3. The apartments are individually designed and furnished. The tenant is only entitled to the rental of an apartment which is in accordance with the above description.
If the tenant is not satisfied with the apartment the tenant has rented, although it corresponds to the objective description provided by us, the tenant shall not be entitled to an alternative allocation of another apartment. In this case, cancellation of the rental agreement is not permitted.
4. The rental prices do not include costs for end-of-stay cleaning! Bed linen and towels can be rented for a fee. The rental property is to be left in good condition.
5. The tenant must treat the rental property and furnishings with care. The tenant is liable for any damage caused during the rental period. The tenant is also liable for any damage caused by roommates or guests. Should the rental property not comply with the contractual agreements at the start of the rental period or during the rental period and/or should the tenant or roommate incur damage, the tenant must inform the reception immediately.
In the event of delayed notification of damage or defects, it is assumed that the rental property has been handed over in accordance with the contract and that the tenant is responsible for the damage or defect.
6. If a defect of the rental property leads to material damage or financial loss, we and the landlord shall only be liable for damage – even in the case of illegal action – in the event of intent or gross negligence.
The liability of the landlord for fault of his tenants is also limited to intent, gross negligence and the minor negligent breach of contractual obligations.
The limitation of liability shall also apply if a defect causing damage to the rental property or its cause already existed when the rental agreement was concluded.
We are not liable for damages caused by force majeure. Likewise, any liability on our part for objects of the tenant lost in the apartments shall be excluded.
7. With the conclusion of a rental contract, the following cancellation costs are deemed to have been agreed:
until 45th day before arrival: 10 % of the rental price
44th – 30th day before arrival: 30 % of the rental price
29th – 22nd day before arrival: 60 % of the rental price
from 21st day before arrival: 80 % of the rental price.
If the tenant fails to show up or cancels on the day of arrival, the cancellation costs will be 100% of the rental price.
At the end of the rental period you will receive a cancellation invoice from us and, if applicable, a corresponding remittance of the payment made.
The aforementioned cancellation costs apply unless the renter provides proof to the contrary for the damage caused by the loss of rent and are limited to the concrete damage caused by the loss of rent.
8. General Information
a) The rental period agreed in the rental agreement is binding. Late arrival or departure will not be reimbursed.
b) The access codes will only be handed over if the rental price has been paid in full at the beginning of the rental period or if proof of payment has been presented.
c) Our brochures and offer pages make no claim to being complete.
We reserve the right to errors and omissions. In particular, the floor plans of the respective apartments are not true to scale.
d) The apartment can be occupied Mon. – Sun. Between 16:00 and 03:00 o’clock.
Check-out must take place by 11:00 on the day of departure.
e) Bringing pets is not permitted without prior agreement with us.
f) Additional persons, as indicated in the apartment description, may not occupy the apartment! Non-compliance will result in immediate termination of the contract without notice and eviction from the apartment.
9. Final provisions
a) Changes to the rental contract must be made in writing.
Verbal agreements require our written confirmation.
b) Should individual provisions of the rental contract be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the contract as a whole or the remainder. Insofar as these provisions have not become part of the contract or are ineffective, the content of the contract shall be governed by the statutory provisions. An invalid provision shall be replaced by the statutory provisions.
The same applies to incompleteness.
c) In the event of a contractual relationship with an entrepreneur, Hanover shall be agreed as the place of jurisdiction.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our holiday apartment.